Changing slider input value to height choices

Hi All,

I am trying to use the slider input as a way for my users to select their match preference height. However, I am having a hard time figuring this out. I created an option set for the heights and a custom state but I am still having issues. Please help.

You need to elaborate more on exactly what you have done, what you were expecting to happen but what is happening.

I created the height option set to pass it through to the slider as its value but that didn’t work or perhaps I was setting it up wrong. I also created a state-yes/no but I had no luck getting that to work either. I am new to Bubble so I’m not sure how to explain what is happening with the expressions.

Maybe you share screenshots of your editor or link to a test page and explain what do you expect to happen and what is happening.

Thank you for responding!

What I did with the below age range slider is what I want to do with the height range slider but instead of age I want to use height for the slider’s value.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.