Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Chart Plugin: chart.js 2.0

You´re right! We´re having requests from users and I needed to know if there was any change.

Sorry about that.

Thanks.

If you really needed it, what will be the sponsor price, and ask people to separate the bill, I’m in.

2 Likes

@emmanuel Please just make everything perfect immediately for everyone. :wink:

Sure @JohnM I really need so as soon as I hear something from @emmanuel I´ll post it and share with everyone because maybe there will be more users interested in splitting the bill.

Thanks for letting me know @JohnM

Me too.

1 Like

Is there a way to embed an existing and more comprehensive chart tool into Bubble? That would provide a bridging solution for people who need something now and also provide metrics on what users would actually need Bubble to implement natively.

1 Like

I am interested in sponsoring the chart improvements as well (grouping data, using latest chart.js which shows a legend on the pie chart without hovering).

I’d also help sponsor the chart improvements as well (if these improvements are still on the table), namely the ability to group data and calculate sums based on a search of data.

Any update on this?

As the originator of this request, I would encourage those on this thread to venture into some 3rd party chart tools in the interim.

I’ve been experimenting with chart alternatives (Google, mainly) and achieved reasonable success. There’s a moderate learning curve, but Google’s documentation is pretty solid and the tools are very robust.

Takeaway: I think there’s a great opportunity for the Bubble course/content creator community to build tutorials around Google charts or another 3rd party tool.

1 Like

I’m totally open to hacking together a Google chart. I’ve done some research, but unable to find anything actionable (relevant to Bubble). Can you shed some light (screenshots?) on how you implemented your charts?

Thanks for your help @dan1

Any news on this topic @emmanuel

It´s been months since we first talked about it.

Thanks a lot.

@sorensong Yes, I’ll share my notes with the larger community once I have time to do more validation on different chart types. But feel free to message me privately in the meantime.

@ryanck
@AliFarahat
@Bradluffy
@atroche1978
@mlinton
@sean
@JohnM
@petter

Also interested in this, including a shared sponsored solution.

2 Likes

@ryanck
@AliFarahat
@Bradluffy
@atroche1978
@mlinton
@sean
@JohnM
@petter
@vincent56

@ryanck
@AliFarahat
@Bradluffy
@atroche1978
@mlinton
@sean
@JohnM
@petter
@vincent56
@vascolucci

Hi all - just thought I would add a comment here to say that I am currently working on a Bubble plugin that will bring in amCharts as an element (click that link to find out more about amCharts - I personally think they’re great). Should be available in a week or so… initially this will be connectable to Google Sheets data - and as a v2.0 I will connect to internal Bubble data. This v1 (Sheets only) does bring some advantages however, and it is very easy to pass data from Bubble into Google Sheets using BlockSpring, API’s like Sheetsu or Zapier.

10 Likes

@edwardbutcher were you able to launch this? Curious about your progress and interested in this feature!

Hey @jordan.shotwell - have just been working on it this afternoon… it’s definitely taken longer than I expected! But the Pie Chart element is now finished and I’m working on the Line / Column element now… what type of chart are you looking to build?

Probably mostly line, but I’m sure I’d find a use for all of them. So are they currently populated only from Google Sheets, and the data would have to be sent to Google Sheets via Zapier or something?