Check inputs in a repeating group ' fields

Hello! I’m having problems with make required inputs that are in a RG.
I would like that, when the botton “Go to next stage” is clicked but some inputs are left empty the Workflow stops to work and a message or an allert shows to ask to fill the others inputs.
I have already put the conditional “This input should not be empty” but it doesn’t work.
Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance!!!

@moniquefischerh

Set the button’s “isn’t clickable” to be checked.

On the action upon being clicked:

Action (whatever…)

Only when input A’s value is not empty AND input’s B value is not empty AND input’s C value is not empty … etc

On a second action upon being clicked:

Action (show alert telling the user to fill out all inputs)

When input A’s value is not empty OR input’s B value OR input’s C value is not empty … etc

1 Like

Thanks @cmarchan, still missing one information. My input fields are in a repeating group. it is a booking form for hotel reservation and fields increase according to the number of adults user sets. i don’t find a way to check all items (fields) added on this form. i can check INPUT A first item, INPUT B first item so on…but i don’t know how to check all INPUT items.

1 Like

@cmarchan
I have a doubt whether repeating group BDK tool plugin will allow to access input fields value change trigger event ?

My requirement is i have input fileds in RG,And on change of value in input field want to start 3sec timer ans then trigger and event. Ideally in RG what happens id until and unless user clicks out of input field the event won’t get triggerred. i want this to be automatic.
Any idea about how to achieve this?

HI, did you find a solution for this?