Check user input before publishing

Hi all,

I am creating a review website with bubble and I would like to give the user the possibility to ask questions to the community. Is there the possibility to check the user input before it is published to the website?

Thanks a lot!

Hi there, @aanjaa… I’m not sure if you are talking about an admin checking each question before it is published, but if that’s what you mean, one way to do it would be to have a yes/no field on the Question data type, and you could call that field checked. When a question is submitted, default the value of the checked field to no, and show questions with a value of no in the checked field to the admin so the questions can be reviewed. When an admin approves a question, have them set the value of the checked field to yes, and show questions with a value of yes in the checked field to all users.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

2 Likes

Yes you can do this by adding status variable.
When user post review status will be pending will be published to website once status updated by admin portal to published.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.