Checkbox privacy policy, database

I have a “sign up” page with email, password, confirm password and two privacy policy checkboxes and I would like to make sure that the email that the current user is wanting to sign up with, is connected with the two checkboxes so that the database knows that the user has agreed to the privacy policy?
Maybe when you click the “sign up” button, the inputs + checkboxes gets connected in the database somehow?
Any good ideas to do this? thanks!

@stranda welcome to the community! :grinning:

Set things up so that the sign up button is unclickable until things go the way you want

In this case … until all inputs have been filled out :+1:t2:

Thank you! :smiley:
yes! that is such an easy way of solving this problem, and I did not think of it!
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately I need a more “secure” method to this because it’s a business app… so I will need to save the data from the inputs together with the checkbox values… any tips there?

1. Create a new yes/no field for all data type Users called “PrivacyCheckboxChecked?” or whatever.

2. In the signup form, require the checkbox to be checked - “This checkbox should be checked”

1. As already mentioned, make the button unclickable until those check boxes are checked.

2. When the user signs up, make change to user >> “PrivacyCheckboxChecked?” = Yes’

Let me know if that makes sense.

How do i make change to user after the user signs up? thanks!