Chrome Login Problem

Is anyone else having login issues since Monday? All of a sudden I can’t login twice in a row from any of chrome, firefox, or edge on windows or chrome on my android device in normal mode. I have not updated my login workflow.

If I switch to incognito in any of those, I have no issues.

I get console errors and am struggling to understand what they mean.

Help greatly appreciated!

I haven’t had any issues personally, but on a related note I’ve been switching to Firefox recently as my app has gotten big enough to where I’m constantly having to shut down Chrome and restart due to memory constraints

i gave up on chrome a while back. bubble just seems to prefer firefox for development.

Thanks for the responses. This login issue is for end-users. I have no issue logging into bubble to work on the app using chrome, although I’ll be on the lookout for needing to switch.

I think there is a bug support is working currently.

will have to keep an eye on this. we tested a bunch of browser/os combinations of a deployed app before we started developing our current bubble project. this close to production hope there are no suprises

Appreciate it! Still an issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.