🔥 Classify: A tiny plugin that brings CSS power to Bubble

I meant “hidden” not disabled. My bad

1 Like

it worked!! thx !

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

hey @pierre6, @opaper and other developpers,
I just released a new free plugin to help fixing responsive height issues. Have a look!

2 Likes

Hi,
I tried to use “position:sticky” to create a sticky header once the user scrolls past the element - it did not work however.

Was anyone able to use (position: sticky) on an element? Or has anyone an idea why it is not working? :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance for the help.
Maze

There could be numerous reasons why it’s not working. As this article explains, one of the reasons could be that your sticky element does not have sibling elements to “stick over”. In Bubble, all elements we put on page are wrapped inside a “box” group and those groups inside a “line” group; It’s how the engine achieve its responsive behaviour.
Depending on the complexity of your page, if your header is nested into a group that is nested into another group, that adds a lot of levels, so your sticky element is alone in its place.

I think you’d be better off with javascript; something like if the distance between my header and the top of the page is less than scroll distance, make the header's position fixed on top.

1 Like

Hey Julien,

Running into a problem which you may have a solution for.

Enjoying Classify btw!

Merci :grin:

It was made to be enjoyed :wink:
I just dropped a quick reply on your thread…

1 Like