Clockcard and date interval vs list

I’m thinking what would be a best way to do clockin and clockout clockcard with pauses so that everything’s stays editable.

Am I able to use date interval for pauses with daily clockcard or should I add a list of clockin-clockout inside daily clockcard?

Do you need to keep track of exactly when they paused or just the total amount of time the clockcard was active?

Thank you,
Nic
assist%20bubbler

I think exactly when they paused because clockin and clockout times needs to stay editable just in case somebody makes an error. I want to calculate total hours minus pauses.

I haven’t used date range a much so that’s is why I’m asking does it give performance advantages but do I loose an editing cababilities. Or maybe I need to use both anyways?

I think a good way to handle that would be to have a date range that handles start and end time and then a list of date ranges that show start and stop of pauses. When you want to calculate total time worked you can calculate it in another variable or you can use start-stop time minus the pauses.

Thank you,
Nic
assist%20bubbler

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.