Cloudflare DNS Too many redirects

About a month ago, my set up with Bubble broke.

I have a fairly simple setup with subdomain. my.domain.com with CloudFlare as DNS provider.

We found bad DNS records for my.domain.com. These records are pointing to the servers that do not belong to Bubble: A record 172.67.141.91, A record 104.21.54.190. It can take up to 24 hours for domain records to propagate across the internet, so if you think it is set up correctly, please try again in a bit.

Dig gives me.
dig my.domain.com

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> my.domain.com

;; global options: +cmd

;; Got answer:

;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 31935

;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;my.domain.com. IN A
;; ANSWER SECTION:
my.domain.com. 12 IN A 104.19.241.93
my.domain.com. 12 IN A 104.19.240.93

I get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS, since for some reason i get redirected from my.domain.com->my.domain.com.

If i go app.bubble.io way, I get 1014 CNAME Cross-User Banned. It drives me crazy.

P.S.: Is there a switch that will make Bubble settings to point to app.bubble.io instead of 2 IPs?

The reason you see the “too many redirects” error is because your website has been set up in a way that keeps redirecting it between different web addresses . When your browser tries to load your site, it goes back and forth between those web addresses in a way that will never complete — a redirect loop.

Maybe you set up a rule of redirection to a https, even though your SSL is set to full on http. You could check that.

or

Set your SSL setting to full. Because, if it is set to flexible, then Cloudflare will use HTTP to connect to the origin, even when the client browser connects to Cloudflare over HTTPS.

If that does not work, I would delete the set up and try again from the beginning of the set up.

This topic was automatically closed after 69 days. New replies are no longer allowed.