Collecting user input when button is pressed

I’m currently working on a project in Bubble where users can create courses. I’ve encountered an issue where I’m unable to see the input button in the dropdown section for collecting user input on each tile. Specifically, I need to collect the user’s input, such as the title, when the ‘Create Course’ button is pressed.
Could you please provide guidance on how to ensure that the input button is visible and functional in the dropdown section, and how to properly collect user input for each tile when the ‘Create Course’ button is triggered?
Thank you for your assistance

Hi @adelbudeiri2022
Can you share a screenshot or video demonstrating “I’m unable to see the input button in the dropdown section for collecting user input on each tile.”
Do you mean its some sort of collapsible section where if you expand, you see a form to collect data?
Have you checked the inspect option on the element to understand why it might be invisible?
Try this section to understand more about debugging. The debugger - Bubble Docs

build-udemy-clone-create-new-course

I need it to be like the first one mentioned. But i cant find the input in the dropdown menu which is what i need to be collecting

Thats my data section for the app

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.