Columns In Bubble's Full Calendar Plugin Day View

NZ (upper case)
BTW, things have gone a bit “weird” at my end … just documenting what I see.

Hi Jared
As I was testing, results changed “mid-flight”.
(1) Drag to select 8am - 9am on 9th June. Notice that 9th June is “today”.
(2) I’m making a booking and it changes to 8pm - 9pm.
(3) The 8am to 9am booking isn’t there after making the booking.
(4) In the month view I see it’s 8-9pm 9th.
(5) I notice that “today” has suddenly changed to 10th.
(6) Yep, today has changed from 9th to 10th.
(7) This was my local time while testing.
(8) I make a new booking and now it’s correct.
Weird!
Any thoughts?

Hi Jared
Sorry to bug you but things with your plugin may elude me that are probably very simple to you.
So here goes …
How do I align the groomers with their custom header names?
You advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Mark.

Can you try, Pacific/Auckland and see if you get better results?

Done. Will test now and let you know.

Initial testing looks good. Hopefully it won’t go crazy like the “weird” results posted earlier.
Thanks.

1 Like

Give me a day. This isn’t supposed to happen.

This would be a workflow action of some kind. I can also try to help set this up tomorrow

Another question.
When groomers move their appointments by dragging, I want to pop up a warning “Move Booking?” with an Ok and Cancel button.
How do I intercept the move and how do I cancel the move?

set your own format for the calendar title here!
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.50.01 PM

you need to assign a resource to the event itself. that would be what you would use in the Event Resources List. I

have used this as an example from your site. you add a list of resources, this allows resources to be displayed when no events are present. then, your calendar will look for a resource in the event object and that comes from the Event Resources List

Hi Jared
I cannot find that in the FullCalendar Appearance so I looked in the initialization and this is all I see.
Do I need to check a box to reveal it?
Thanks.
Untitled

if you uncheck that box, you can use your own header.

the setting i included above is in the main element options at the very bottom. in the design screen

ok,

also towards the bottom of all those settings you’ll see this
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 10.11.56 PM
this prevents ‘free choice’ on the calendar. can you make sure this is filled out either yes/no.

Sorry if I’m being a bit slow but after unchecking “Use Default Header” I checked the initialize event and the Appearance but cannot find “Calendar Title Format”.

how to find:
“Allow free selection”
and
“Title formatting”

Hi Jared
Two topics:
(1) Free selection and Title formatting
I set the Allow free selection to “yes” but still do not see Title formatting.

(2) Use Default Header
For a couple of reasons, I actually like your header and would prefer to use it “out of the box”. The only issue I have is that the “day” view wipes out my custom columns. If that could be fixed I’d be as happy as Larry :wink:
Thanks, Mark.

Ok. Update, refresh, check it again, then standby for the next update!

Great! I see it now. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jared
Thanks for setting up the header format. It looks great!
With the columns, I notice that the bookings aren’t appearing and I assume that’s because they haven’t been configured to be associated. Am I correct? I’ll check your earlier responses to see if I can figure it out.
They do appear in the single column day view.

Hi Jared
You’ve probably hit the sack by now, but just letting you know that the booking I made for 8am came back as 8pm.
Same issue as earlier.
Anyhow, sleep well.
Regards, Mark.

I have a feeling I know what’s causing this final issue. I’ll investigate today

Yep! Once you change the events to have a resource save with the event just like time, title, price, etc, and set the resources list accordingly, they should show.

@marksrunge

please update the plugin. i just pushed the fix. i think it’s the fix anyways! :sweat_smile:

sorry for the struggles there. making sure everything was timezone aware AND highly customizeable was slightly more difficult than planned. but i think the kinks are worked out for 95% or more cases. anything i will also continue to address on the fly!