Community Build Contest: April 2023 (a small project without feedback)

Well, after having submitted this project to the Community Build Contest: April 2023 and so far no results have come out. In fact, not even having launched the May or June Contest, I think they gave up on the idea.

So just to get someone’s feedback. I leave here the link and a brief description of the features.

Konektuz

Personal network (home)

• Allows you to view the recent moments (stories) of the user’s connection network up to 24 hours after they were shared;
  • Allows you to view the recent memories (posts) of the user’s connections network, in two viewing formats (grid);
  • Allows you to like/dislike and comment on posts;
  • Allows you to view the profile of the user’s connection network by clicking on your username.

Public network (search)

• Allows you to search any user in the community;
  • Allows quick connection with suggested users;
  • Allows you to view recent posts from all community users, also in both grid formats, including the ability to like/dislike and comment;
  • Allows viewing the profile of community users by clicking on their username.

Connections

• Allows the complete management of user connections;
  • Allows you to “Undo” (unfollow) current connections;
  • Allows “Send” requests for new connections;
  • Allows “Cancel” sent requests;
  • Allows “Consult” pending requests;
  • Allows users to filter any of the items above;
  • Allows you to view the user profile by clicking on your username.

• Allows you to start new conversations with currently followed users;
  • Allows you to detect the status of users online/offline (to see this functionality in demo mode, sign in with two different accounts);
  • Allows you to delete messages sent up to 5 minutes after sending;
  • It has a notification system for new messages.

Notifications

• Manages new events involving the user since his last login;
  • Notifies new incoming messages;
  • Notifies new comments received;
  • Notifies new likes received;
  • Allows you to view the user profile by clicking on your username.

Create

• Allows you to create “memories” (posts), “moments” (stories) and “albums” (highlights);
  • Memories have the ability to accept photos, description and tagging from other community users;
  • Moments have the ability to accept photos, text with custom colors and tagging from other users in the community;
  • Albums allow you to group a set of “moments”.

• Allows editing the profile, being able to change various user data;
  • Allows the definition of specific profile data, such as color theme, profile image, cover image, profile image placement, username, etc.;
  • Allows viewing user moments (by clicking on the profile image), which are only available for 24 hours after posting;
  • Allows viewing of user albums;
  • Allows the creation of new albums;
  • Allows viewing the “memories” (posts) of the user, including the “memories” in which the user was tagged, both with the option of viewing in two types of grid;
  • Allows you to like/dislike and comment on the posts you were tagged in;
  • Clicking any user’s username in the comments will take you to their profile;
  • Allows you to delete or edit your own “memories” (posts) by changing the description and tagged users.

Fully responsive on any device (I encourage testing on mobile devices).

Notes: Due to Bubble’s logo, I had to keep the menu icons (for mobile devices) slightly offset to the top. There is a slight delay loading images for the first time due to the search system and nesting of repeating groups (in April the delay didn’t seem to be like it is now), but I haven’t bothered to optimize this, as well as other things that may still be improved, as it was just a project to participate in that contest.

3 Likes

Nice one @Newed! But I can’t imagine what happened with the community build contests… :thinking:

3 Likes