Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

πŸš€ Complete Overhaul of Uplance Freelancing like Upwork Template from Zeroqode

uplance_forum

Hey Bubblers,
one of our top selling template has just received a total overhaul from our best devs. We’ve restructured and optimised workflows as well as rebuilt most of the UI/UX from scratch. Now it’s a gem!

check it out here:

Uplance no-code template is a complex freelance template, where users can post jobs and workers can apply for them. The application offers a landing page, messaging functionality. Also, it provides an admin dashboard to enable communication between employers and freelancers.

This template gives the possibility to build web app similar to https://www.upwork.com to connect businesses of all size of freelancers.

FEATURES:

• User dashboard
  • Landing page
  • Payment system
  • Messaging system
  • Admin dashboard
  • Responsive design

Live demo: http://upworkclone.bubbleapps.io/

Zero Code Conference 2020. October 7-8

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

3 Likes

First 10 replies to this thread will receive 30% OFF ! :slight_smile: :gift:

2 Likes

It is a very beautiful template, levon! I love it! I love the great work that Zerocode does!

1 Like

Didn’t have the chance to take a look into it. Very interesting template and looks like a very good starting point for my next project. Thanks

1 Like

Hey @levon great news congrats!

I purchased the previous version and was quite disappointed to be honest. Is there any way the template I already have can be updated to the newest one?

Ambroise

Need extra help?

Book a free 15 minutes call - happy to help if I can

1 Like

Yes. You can update it by re-download it again on a new app.

1 Like

Ah right thanks @steevesimbert

Ambroise

Need extra help?

1 Like

Thanks a lot Steeve and thanks for your patience :pray:

1 Like

@nocodeventure all very helpful findings, we’ll work to fix them all, thanks a loot, really appreciate it! :pray:

1 Like

yes, simply creating a new app using the template will get you the latest version. Thanks for giving it a second chance!

1 Like

I love the UX! Great effort.

1 Like

Tried it, love it! Kuddos to your devs, there have been some major improvements

Ambroise

Need extra help?

1 Like

OkΓ© cool, I went ahead and deleted my message so that the images won’t stay online here :wink:

Thank you so much for your support!

thank you, happy that you liked it ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect timing. I was looking at this template. Couple weeks ago!

great! :slight_smile:
anyone who needs a promo code with 30% OFF please let me know in the comments here. I’ll send it to you in DM
Thanks!

I do. Ty

would love if you’d re-design the Fiverr template either! this templates has already been changed multiple times :slight_smile:

Still a good looking app, Zeroqode quality as usual :smiley:

Thanks @Jumpdesk! yes, it’s in our roadmap, we are working on redesigning most of our top templates, keep an eye out on further announcements during the next few months :slight_smile:

1 Like