Conjurer plugin - Workflow error - Plugin action Add text on PDF error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaultFonts' of null at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/index. js:53:12),

Hi!
When I generate pdf documents via api backend using the Conjurer plugin and add a small number of steps (up to 40), everything works fine and the pdf file is generated. But when I add more steps (like add text on PDF and add more conditions to these steps such as Current user audit question_1 is No), plugin shows error (in sever log) - Workflow error - Plugin action Add text on PDF error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘defaultFonts’ of null at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/index. js:53:12), :34:30) at /var/task/index.js:519:17 at run_fn (/var/task/u.js:645:18)
Maybe you know what this error is and how to deal with it?

hello, can u resolved?

no, unfortunately

hello I found the reason for the error, when you get that message it is because the style you defined for the text font does not exist or you have not added it yet. By default it comes with Roboto, if you want to add another one you must load it to Bubble.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.