Connecting a bet to a product

Hello, I want to place bets on products. The issue I am facing is that I am able to place bets but these bets don’t connect to the selected add. The new bets shows on every add.

Hi there, @wierdamax… it should be pretty easy to attach bets to the product in question. Can you share some details (screenshots) about your set up (e.g., data types, workflows, elements)? I mean, you are already doing something and it’s not working. So, what are you doing?

It could be as simple as having a Bet data type, and any time a bet is placed, create a new thing in that data type with the amount of the bet and the associated product. But again, it would be good to know what you are already doing in order to provide a more “targeted” suggestion.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

Hello thanks for the reaction,

I create a new bet:

Then,

and it should be shown per product in here,

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are doing there. You are setting the same field in step 2 that you are setting in step 1, and I don’t understand how you are selecting the thing to change. Does the Bet data type have a field in it that is linked to the Product data type? Or does the Product data type have a field that is a list of bets?

Well thanks a lot, I missed the connection between the bet and the product. I added it and now everything works! Thank you!

1 Like