Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Control the layers of more than two pop ups

Hello!

I have a workflow that a button on one pop-up triggers another log-in pop-up. Currently, the second pop-up goes behind the first one and I’m not able to control the layer.

I used the “bring this forward” “Send it back” option but no change.

Anything that I miss here?

Thank you!
Ohyoon

Why don’t you hide the first pop up?

I’ve never experienced that…bubble is suppose to handle that for you…you might want to send a bug report about that.

What I usually do when I have one popup with a button to open a second is I close the first when the second is open and when the second is closed by an exit icon I show the first again…I actually just set this up yesterday with 3 that have data that needs to be displayed, removed and displayed again (dependent upon how the previous popups are closed) in order to make for a quality user experience.

1 Like

Yes, that’s a good approach!

Showing only one active pop-up makes total sense. I tried to implement this but I discovered an odd problem. In fact my first pop-up element is located in a repeating group (I structured in that way to easily get the dynamic data from RG). Then, in my workflow, that pop up isn’t accessible from “hide/show” or “toggle” event. It looks like only pop-up elements located in the root of tree are accessible…

Showing only one active pop-up makes total sense. I tried to implement this but I discovered an odd problem. In fact my first pop-up element is located in a repeating group (I structured in that way to easily get the dynamic data from RG). Then, in my workflow, that pop up isn’t accessible from “hide/show” or “toggle” event. It looks like only pop-up elements located in the root of tree are accessible…

I think it’s not easy to re-locate an element. Is there an easy way? My pop-up has a lot of stuffs inside…