Controlling icons on one row of a repeating row

Can someone put me out of my misery here? I’m sure I’ve even done this before but cannot, for the life of me think or find where…

I have a repeating group that shows a list of medication doses. It’s based on tblDosageSize that contains the dosage sizes used for DropDowns etc that enable users to select a dosage for whatever they’re doing.
Thing is I want a user to be able to edit these doses in the repeating individually but not accidentally. Each dosage is therefore in an input that Isn’t Clickable by default.
It looks like this currently…to edit a dose, they hit the edit icon (Pencil) and that icon then turns into a “Confirm” Icon (a tick).
When the Edit icon is hit, it sets the value of a Custom State to 1 which activates a condition to hide that icon and display the Confirm Icon and changes the “Isn’t clickable” property of the Input that houses the Dosage size to “Is Clickable”.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 085938

Screenshot 2024-01-18 085950

My issue is that I only want the icon to change on the row of the record that the user is working on but they all change at once which looks odd. What’s more, it changes the clickability of ALL records. This is because it’s in a repeating group. Is there a way around this? I’m sure there is and I even suspect it’s pretty basic but I’ve missed how…

Any help would be much appreciated.

I assume you’re setting a global custom state, outside of the RG… and referencing everything to that (hence why all the icons are changing conditional together).

Just make sure the custom state you’re referencing exists only inside the RG cell.

1 Like

Awww man! I can’t believe I did that…You assume correctly, quick change and it’s done and working!
You’ve moved my week on…I’m indebted to you.

1 Like