Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Convert PDF to List of Images

Hello Bubblers,

I’m looking for someone to implement a feature that converts a standard PDF document into a list of images that are displayed in a relating group.

If anyone is capable of doing so I would be happy to hire them for this task!

Hey Campbell,

Could you elaborate a bit more on what the overall goal is? Is there a specific reason you need the PDF to be converted into a list of images or is it just to be able to view the PDF? Interested in knowing more about this project!

Thanks,
Cal

1 Like

Great question, I want the PDF converted to a list of images as I need to view the images in a separate repeating group and store each image as it’s own database entry.

Hey so I did some research for you, I have found plugins that could help. PDF.co Split PDF can supposedly split an existing PDF into smaller PDFs, which could be used to split your PDF. Then PDF.co PDF to PNG or PDF.co PDF to JPG can supposedly convert a given PDF into images of either PNG or JPG types respectively. It is important to note though, I believe thse plugins requires a fee to use their service which can be found at: Pricing and Subscription Plans. Cancel at any time. Buy one time credit packs.

If this route isn’t going to work with you, I would be happy to help you try to brainstorm some other possibilities!

-Cal

Amazing! Thanks for the guidance.

Would you be open to working on this project and implementing these API’s?

I’m not very technical when it comes to these things.

Hey! I can definitely work with you on this project! How would you like to discuss further?

Cal

2 Likes

Could you shoot me an email: [email protected]

2 Likes

Sent :slight_smile: