🎓 Coursely - Online Learning | Udemy Template from Zeroqode

udemy

Hey Bubblers,
We have just published an amazing online learning platform similar to Udemy. This responsive platform allows any user to sell their course and get paid automatically. Features Stripe integration for credit card payments and Braintree for paypal. The platform owner can set any commission to keep for the course sales. The template comes with an admin dashboard to manage global settings.

Live demo: https://udemytemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

4 Likes

Hello Levon,
thank you for template,
can you please send us the point of contact for this template. there are not enough resources to learn how to deal with this specific template, things look unclear. so we need to reach out to the author.
thanks

Hello,
it has been created by us, so the best would be if you post your questions here in this forum thread. Make sure to include screenshots etc. As stated in the template description we do not provide support, but we’ll try to answer some questions upon availability.
thank you for purchasing the template!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits
zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hello again,
It is not about support, it is what you promise we will get (udemy clone), now there is not clear LMS, just landing page with some Data items and no guide to setting things up.
So excuse me where is the clone that needs some clicks and things go live?

thank you

1 Like

Hey Levon - is this one fully complete from end-to-end? I purchased the Uber clone and your develiper didn’t complete the.template as promised. I’m interested in the template but would like this guarantee

Thanks

Hi Eric,
this template is complete and I will now show some screenshots. What makes you believe Uber clone wasn’t completed?
Levon

What do you mean just landing page?
When the user signs up they will see a button “become an instructor”

if you click on it you will see this:

then you create a course

and then other users may find this course and buy it. You get paid when that happens.
That’s the basic concept of Udemy.
Is that not what you expected?

Levon Terteryan
zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Also, here is the list of pages which are part of this template:

Levon Terteryan
zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hi Levon

With the Lyft/Uber Clone I went completely through the app and we exchanged messages. You mentioned your developer that created that template didn’t finish and I didn’t get an offer for help.

That was my first template I purchased which was my first impression of what you offer. Didn’t want to make the same mistake twice

Hey Eric,
surprised to hear all this, i’ve went through all the messages that we have exchanged, nothing that i said about our developer not finishing the template or you saying that you were not satisfied about the template. Here are the excerpts:

This was simply me saying that I don’t personally know each input or workflow of the template and that’s why I couldn’t help you out. It would take me a lot of time to go through the details and then explain everything.
In any case we currently don’t offer support on the templates that we sell. And we make a clear statement about that.
hope this clarifies,
But please let me know if it’s not
Thank you
Levon Terteryan
zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

The template looks great but we also exchanged inbox messages about creating user guides…

Doesn’t do a user any good to have to request support to get the reply, “I don’t know every detail”.

I couldn’t recommend another user to use your template with that type of support. As I have been asked many times. So to be clear the templates you guys crank out are great but on the support side its a little weak and would be beneficial to come with guides. Just advice coming from.a customer.

Much success

You are right on that one, Eric, and we realize that.
We plan to do that sometime in the near future.
Thanks,

Levon Terteryan
zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

We just launched this template on Product Hunt!
please join the discussion in the comments :slight_smile:

if you used the template a feedback and review would be highly appreciated.
thanks!
:heart:

Levon Terteryan

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hi,
I am interested in the template. However, there are somethings I concern:

1. Localize the interface to other language
  2. Have more login options (e.g:FB & Google account)
  3. Shopping cart base to allow user buy courses
  4. Integrate with payment channel

Do you provide customize service or Can we modify it by our own developer?
If we have to modify it by ourselves then any documents provided?
Thanks
Trung

1 Like

Hey Trung,

1. this is easy
  2. possible (if you check our other templates you’ll see that we have implemented this already, or check for example our https://postmancollections.com )
  3. possible
  4. Stripe is integrated but if you need other payment processors in your local market that is possible too

We do provide customization services or if you want to customize it yourself (your developer) that is also possible, but your developer would have to be proficient with Bubble
I’m afraid we don’t have documentation for this template, but we’ll answer questions about it on the https://forum.zeroqode.com

Thanks
Levon Terteryan

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hi karam I have same problems. Just bought it and cant launch - problem with youtube video link. It show error 400 or 404

@elnur.huseinov we can help you fix this, it shouldn’t be a problem.
Please post on our forum https://forum.zeroqode.com with screenshots, URLs etc so we can help you out (from Monday as we are heading towards weekend already)

1 Like

Thx Levon for your promt responce! I have sort it out, but problem remain as it is private video ID can not be accessed from bubble.
I want store videos in 3rd part server, is it possible to install plugin and connect it with coursely template?

where exactly do you store your videos?

Hello levon.
I have a problem. Nothing changes when press the Let’s get started.
Please tell me what this workflow means.
bubble