Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Creating a customised clone of procore

So procore is a high end piece of cloud software which is used to digitally manage construction projects. It creates a common data environment for all the stakeholders in the project to share documents (PDF, Excel, Cad Files) raise issues on sites and keep progress reports up to date.

My plan is to build something very similar to this but make it more streamlined to suit my companies exact needs as procore is very generic.

I’m just thinking a piece of software this complex with this much capabilities such as marking up PDF drawings and sharing it as an issue for site management etc may just be a step too far or perhaps it will be possible but just take a lot of time to build.

I’d love to know before I make a start on it and get halfway and realise it’s not possible. Any help is really appreciated. Also if it’s possible I’d love to meet some bubble developers who may be able to help me build this, where can I find a list of development agencies etc.

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m looking for something similar but wanting it to be a blend between Procore and an ERP software to give me higher level/overall company data. Have you had any luck finding anyone to help you with this?

Hey guys, Brandon here owner of Hospitality Building Services in Charleston, SC. After integrating Procore last year I’ve decided to go down the Bubble route and hire a full Dev team to custom build a GC specific version of Procore along with all of the missing features that they rely on other companies to create such as DocuSign via API link. Why not just have your own digital signature component? The did over $500 mil in revenue last year… they can afford it. We are building 4 modules in this order… Field, Accounting, Estimating, then Project Management. Search my company and feel free to reach out if you would like to participate in this project.