Creating a School Management System

Hi, I am new to using Bubble and I want to create a school management system for a primary and college institution where hundreds of students offer different subjects with various scoring criteria, which translates to students having different types of report card. Any help on how to structure the database, or how to use air table to achieve this?

What is the progress of this question? I am a total newbie and I am also interested on building this type of Application

When you consider the facts that this question is two years old and the person who asked it hasn’t been in the forum since the question was asked, I’m guessing the answer to your question about progress is, uh, not very much at all.

You might want to consider posting your own topic on the subject, but if you do, I would strongly suggest you try to be a lot more specific about what you are trying to do and what you have done so far to get there. A super vague question like the one the original poster asked is not likely to get a lot of (if any) attention, and that is almost certainly why nobody tried to help with this post.

Best…
Mike

Thanks for the very quick reply, sorry I did not see this answer before I posted version 2 :slight_smile: anyway I added a question that is more specific on the users who will be accessing or logging in to the app in production. In terms of how many and will it affect performance.