Creating a subdomain and additional paths

I am about to deploy my PWA and I have a couple of questions before I do.

1. What is the best way to get a user to add the app to the home screen on their phone?

• Is it by creating a new view within the PWA and a workflow that checks to see if the app is installed on their home screen somehow?
  2. The PWA I’ve created is a marketplace so there is a member side and a business dashboard side. I have made the subdomain for the member side app.myapp.com

Is it possible to add the business dashboard side as app.myapp.dashboard, or would I need to use a plugin or pay for a second Bubble plan?

Basically, is it possible to have multiple URLs from the subdomain like:

Thank you!

You can have a popup that displays if on mobile device that tells them to add to Home Screen. (Using user agent detection if you wanna be strict) page width if you don’t really care if they use on mobile and want an easy implementation.

Different /path question.
Yes you can. Just set page content type and it’ll go off slugs of that content type. Don’t forget to use “set slug” action.

Thank you for your response @chris.williamson1996!

For the different /path question, I might be misunderstanding your response, but just in case, I want to clarify my question.

I would like to set up a new URL path for the restaurant dashboard so that when someone visits that URL directly it takes them to the dashboard side in the same way on a traditional website you can click on the about page and the URL changes to www.website.com/about.

Is it possible to set the URL app.myapp.com to go to the index page in the screenshot below and to create a new URL that is app.myapp.com/dashboard to go to the restaurant_dashboard page?

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 11.19.11 AM

Thanks again

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.