Creating multiple line checkbox

I am building an APP which is a process flow for investigators. I need at each point to have a multiple list of actions they tick off as they move forward. I want their yes ticks to be stored in a database but I cannot figure out how to do it.

Use a repeating group and icons as your checkbox.

When the icon is clicked have one workflow with an only when condition like “Only when the current cell’s thing’s checked is no”, then make changes to the current cell’s thing to reflect the fact that they have now checked it.

Have another workflow when the icon is clicked and “Only when the current cell’s thing’s checked is yes”, then make changes to the current cell’s thing to reflect the fact that they have un-checked it.

Let me know if it works,
Aanya

Thanks, Aanya. I did try that one and it may come down to my skill sets. I will try this and get back to you.

1 Like

I would really like to see a video showing me how in the world I can make a simple checkbox. I have watched dozens and they all show me the process half way through. Everything is setup and I cannot get to the point of even getting one checkbox or list item setup without getting caught. Do you know where one would be because this is very frustrating.

This video might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvclIOnW_w

Aanya, you are brilliant. That has allowed me to finish the APP structure and process in an hour. I owe you a favour! Thank you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.