Croppie - element plugin to crop and zoom images before upload

Hi @NigelG, thanks for sharing the properties, it makes it easier to see what is happening.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way for the plugin element to group related properties together, or hide them if not needed, so I’ve tried to make it clear by the labelling. I’ve also tried sticking to the convention that Bubble has on its Picture Uploader, for private file etc.

Make this file private means the next two properties are used, attaching the cropped file to a database record.

Upload original image from browse activates the “original image” function. If turned on, it only uploads an image from Browse, not from Default image or Load image, because in both those cases you already have the original image.

Make original image private is only relevant if uploading the original image, so in your case this entire section is unused.

Source image you have set to Answer’s OrigImage, I see this as a problem if you no longer upload the originals. Possibly there are some prior saved original images which this setting will show.

This is interesting behaviour. When you create a new thing, do the repeating group cells move around in position? I need to test more with Croppie in a repeating group.

Yes I’d like to see your app and the workflow.