Cross Platform Mobile App Development for MVP

Deliverable is to create a cross platform mobile app (iphone & Android) in less than 6 months. Open to working with a firm or an individual developer. At the end of the project, I would want an app ready for deployment to both Apple and Playstore. When responding, would appreciate to hear your vision on how you would normally hand off at the end of the project. I’m looking for someone able to hand off something turnkey ready at the end of the project.

Areas of support needed:
-Balsamiq/Adalo wireframes
-Web application (mobile responsive and friendly)
-API/server (Authentication, database storage, system, API, DB)
-UX UI design (user experience, light
mockups, high fidelity mockups)
-QA. testing and deployment
-Deployment to Apple Store and Playstore
-Support and Training

The app would fall under a social platform category.

Must be willing to sign an NDA to discuss the details around the app.

Hi! I do most of my work for myself, I´m curious about working with someone else, I have apps with over a 1000 weekly users.

I actually have masses of studies and I determined great one organization. This organization’s name is TechAvidus.

Why TechAvidus?

TechAvidus is the leading offshore Web & Mobile Application Development Company in India that gives devoted group services. If you’re seeking out price-powerful aid answers and could additionally want to have complete management over the development team, that is a perfect solution for your needs. Under this model, TechAvidus will reserve infrastructure and resources exclusively for the customer for a predefined time frame. The customer can have overall access, control, and transparency over the team to control and reveal his software development process.

I wish that is very beneficial for you.

Thanks

You can connect at - https://www.techavidus.com/cross-platform-application-development

Hi @david52

I have gone through the above post details and we can design and develop the mobile app as per your requirements using the latest and premium technology.

Mobile App design and development:

• App frontend UI design: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
  • API and web service development: RESTful API with Postman collection, Socket IO
  • Web-based admin panel functionality development: PHP Laravel MVC Framework, Node JS
  • App backend functionality development:
  • Hybrid platform - Flutter with Dart Programming language, GetX, Bloc & Provider project architecture
  • Database: Room, SQLite, MySQL, Hive Database
  • Others: AWS, cloud services, firebase, in-app purchase integration, 3rd party API integration like Payment gateway APIs, SMS and Call APIs, WebRTC, GPS location-based APIs, Google APIs, SDK, NDK, SIP, MNV, MVVC, CBD, and many more

Let’s DM me here for the details discussion.