Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

CSV is not importing

I’m trying to import a CSV file that has dropdowns, those dropdowns are referencing some cells that are looking up information. When I try to import the file it doesn’t import, I have been troubleshooting and came to the conclusion that its the referenced cells but I can’t get rid of them as they are needed to make the dropdowns work. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this issue? I have hid the cells far under the page to the 50,000 row but have had no luck.

Any help will be appreciated!

Try using unique IDs for your linked data uploads instead; these tend to work better with CSVs.

I’ll give that a try. Thanks!

Do you have a tutorial or something I can look into to make this work for me?

1 Like

@alonso

Not sure this addresses exactly what you need but here it goes in case it sparks ideas

You could always just copy the data in the worksheet and do paste special, values only into a new sheet or workbook purely to facilitate the upload. Then archive it (so you have a point in time copy of what was uploaded - which is useful with excel data with limited quality control) or delete as required

Thank you !!!

1 Like

Thank you !

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.