Custom Learnto_Listing 9 errors

Hello, everyone. I have a doubt everything was running smoothly until I clicked on the “Learnto Listing” on my template then it gave me some errors. I didn’t click anything because I always try doing each step at a time in case I need to undo it. So, I tried opening a new template and behold as soon as I click on this link the errors automatically pop up without doing anything. I don’t know if this is a bug on my template. They said to change the “Learn to listing” to “Listing” but it gives me even more errors.

Hi @teacher.mr.aviles, looks like you probably need to add a data type to your database called Listing, and then reconnect all those links throwing errors to the new type. It’s basically saying “Learn to Listing” doesn’t exist in your app as a data type. So, create one in Data > Data Types, and you can re-link them. You can name it whatever you want, by the way. When you re-link, you’re just selecting the data type you want these elements associated with.

Feel free to post back if you’re still having trouble.


Gaby at Coaching No Code Apps (formerly Coaching Bubble)

Courses & Products, Tutorials, Private Coaching, and High-level Development

Start for Free

1 Like

@teacher.mr.aviles this seems to be one of our (Zeroqode) templates - but we didn’t have this issue up until recently. We are investigating this together with Bubble and I’ll update here once we progress.
Rest assured, we’ll try to resolve this asap
Thanks

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

Thank you so much for your fast response. I got an email saying “Just an update, the developer reached back and confirmed its a bug. We are working with them to resolve the issue. Will let you know as soon as there is an update and if the issue is not resolved satisfactorily…”, So I am just waiting on their answer.

Just an update, the developers fixed this issue already. Thanks!

The issue here is that you deleted the type in the data tab. You simply had to restore the type in the same tab to fix the issue.

3 Likes

Hello, I guess it was an issue with the template. It’s fixed now, thanks.

1 Like