Customize Air pull to refresh

Is there a way to remove this shadow when a pull occurs using the air pull to refresh plugin?

Hi @ericwillcampbell3, thanks for your question.
We’ve passed it to the developer team for research.
Once any feedback will become available, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ericwillcampbell3, some good news here :partying_face:

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added the requested feature.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.5.0: Added “Hide header shadow” field) and give it a try. To use it, use the following field:

If there will be any other questions or suggestions on our products, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport thanks for that feature… didnt think I was gonna get that tho… Thank you
I’m sharing some other feature idea, it’d be great to have that.

The pic below is when the app isn’t refreshed, the pic after that is when it is refreshing. You can see that it pulls all the features down. Thats great… but in a native app with navigation buttons at the bottom or nav bar at the top, the aesthetics wont look great.

Making my point clear with Instagram, you can see that the refreshing seems to be occurring with the body. That’s what I’m talking about. I hope I’m making sense

1 Like

Hi @ericwillcampbell3, thanks for your reply and you’re welcome :wink:

Just as a thought, have you tried to place the navigation buttons/bar in a floating group element? It might solve the issue of pulling the features out of the viewscreen.

In case the issue persists even with this change or if we understood your suggestion wrong, please share a screencast with a described use case in motion, it will allow us to understand this case in more detail.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Could you guys open up the refresh to a workflow?

Most apps allow you to pull to refresh the comment sections. I haven’t found a viable way of achieving this via bubble.

Being able to tie a refresh request to a workflow would be really sweet.

Hi @drixxon,
Apologies for the late reply. :pray:

We have added your request to our plugin backlog for further consideration. Our team will investigate the feasibility of implementing the requested feature in one of our upcoming plugin updates.

As of now, we are unable to provide you with a specific timeframe for its implementation, as this request is currently of low priority. However, rest assured that we will keep you informed and notify you as soon as the feature becomes available.

If you have any other questions, or suggestions, or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team