Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Daily.co embed help!

I’m trying to embed a Daily.co call, using the code they provided on their website:

<script>
callFrame = window.DailyIframe.createFrame();
callFrame.join({ url: 'https://your-team.daily.co/hello' })
</script>             

but I can’t seem to get it to work, it just shows an empty frame:

Can anyone help with this, thanks! :3

1 Like

note: I fixed the problem by putting the first in the site’s headers, then put the second script (callFrame…callFrame.join) to run in a workflow ‘when page loaded’ (for some reason it renders behind the page tho, and I don’t know how to fix this. If someone knows how please help, thanks!)

@ikkyu1755 I tried your steps bust wasn’t able to get it working.

Anything you could suggest?

for now i made a plugin to include a html header (the tag) and video call element (or you can also slap the html code in an HTML element, works works either way), so thats a little workaround i found out. (sorry for the late reply ;-; )

Hi. I am trying to integrate daily.co to my app as well. But I can’t seem to make it work with android based web app (wrapped using BDK Native wrapper). Have you tried anything like it?

I’ve used the daily api with bubble apps multiple times! What are you trying to do and what piece are you stuck on?

Hi @lola

I am unable to load any video or audio on android (previewing native app using BDK native wrapper), although I have allowed all permissions.

This is the platforms that I have tried to see which can work;

1. Safari :white_check_mark:
  2. Chrome :white_check_mark:
  3. Android browser :x:
  4. BDK Testflight iPhone :white_check_mark:
  5. BDK Android :x:

And this issue consistence with another video service I have tried which is Agora.io.