Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Data API not showing email anymore

For me the entire Data API structure changed and the data that it shows is different. This happened like 2 hours ago. Before that it’s been the same for like 4 months. Some fields disappeared and the one that I need is email. When I force it to show with privacy settings it just says “email”: null. Does anyone else have this issue or am I just overlooking something? This happened completely randomly though, I haven’t touched bubble API settings in a while.

Here’s a screenshot of the email slot when forcing it to show(without forcing it to show it just doesn’t pop up):

Capture

Any help would be appreciated!

I’m getting the same thing and it’s broken my app! I was wondering if I was going mad when the app has been working fine for months :tired_face:

Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I was certain the god damn email slot was there before. I’ve emailed bubble about this, they replied, it seems they’re working on it. Hope they get this solved ASAP. I image it’s breaking lots of peoples apps right now.

Hey there @boxy @markthewebdev,

Have you checked your privacy rules?

@johnny I think it must have been a bug on the Bubble servers as the glitch came and went in 12 hours without me touching the app.

1 Like