Database for a reservation

Hello,

I have create this checkout page :

I want to update the data in my database when a user click on the button to go to the next step.

But I don’t know how to do that.

I need for the the next page all the information about the reservation (The total price, the quantity, the name of the activity,…).

At the moment, I have create this in my Data types :

How insert in this Database the total price,… ?

I have this workflow :

Thank you for your help.

Just use the same calculation you use to display it on the screen - or better yet, if the on-screen value being displayed in the text element is referring to a Number value elsewhere, then just refer directly to that same value in the workflow.

I don’t see it…

For the calcul of the total, I have create 3 groups with a different price :

And I do that :

Then just do exactly that in the workflow.

(although you’ll save yourself some work if you calculate that number in a group somewhere first - then you don’t have to do it twice, and it’s easier to change should you ever have to do so).

The problem is that I don’t have the option to create the same calcul on the workflow.

My group name of the calcul is “Gp_total_commande” but it’s in red…

I don’t have the option to set the value’s in the workflow.

I don’t understand what I’m looking at?

What does the Gp_total_commande group have to do with anything? (and besides, it’s content type is Activite)?..

You just need to use the same value as you used to display the text.

Sorry… I don’t understand.

I can’t type the same value. I don’t know why but this value “Gp_calcul_ecole’s number + Gp_calcul_famille’s number + Gp_calcul_entreprise’s number” it’s not working in my workflow.

What do you mean it’s not working? In what way?

When I click on my workflow I can’t type the text.

I’m not sure what you mean by clicking on a workflow, or typing text…

But presumably you’re having trouble entering the correct expression?

There could be any number of reasons for that, and with such vague and limited info to go on it’s impossible to suggest what it could be.

But this should be as simple as I’ve described - so there must be some error you’ve made somewhere along the line, or you’re misunderstanding how to do it.

Feel free to share a link to you editor if you want me to take a quick look inside. Otherwise you’ll just have to keep trying until you can figure things out.

Thank you for your help.

This is a link to me editor : Plateformegn | Bubble Editor

Sorry, I’m new on Bubble…

The ‘Prix’ field on your Reservation datatype needs to be a Number - at the moment, for some reason, it’s an Activity (and so is the ‘Lieu’ field).

So you just need to change those so your database will be set up correctly.

Also, you can’t have a GoTo page action before the Create a thing action (the issue checker will tell you that, amoungst the 27 issues you’ve currently got) so you’ll need to change that as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much !

1 Like