I am trying to create a new database view using the built-in “Confirmed email?” field to debug an issue.
How do I:
- Show “Confirmed email?” in the list of checkboxes for “Fields to display in this view”?
- Use a value of “Confirmed email?” as a constraint in the “Search constraints in this view”?
I initially thought you could create a DB view for users with confirmed emails too.
contains field isn’t dynamic.
Here’s a workaround though:
- Create a repeating group with a content type of users
- Use this as a data source:
- Run whatever workflows you need to on that repeating group list.
Hope this helps
Thanks for the reply. Yes I acknowledge that I can do this in the editor, but that requires me to publish live each time I want to make a change to a query. That is way too time consuming given what I am doing right now to debug an issue.
The whole benefit of the database view is that I don’t need to do anything in the product to find stuff in the database.
Is there anything tracking this gap? Given it is a built-in field, this seems like low hanging fruit and an expected function in the data tab.