Deploying Application On-Prem

Hi ladies and gents!
This is my first post so please be kind :wink:
I’m currently working on an app but some of the clients I work with are against anything cloud and/or require it to be on prem within their firewalls. Anyone have any experiences they would like to share on if they’ve done this and/or is it possible with Bubble?

What we offer is dedicated hardware for our enterprise clients. That means we maintain a dedicated instance of Bubble only for one client, which enables custom things, compliance, etc. We can talk about it when you’re at that scale.

1 Like

Is there a number I can call to discuss further? Our need is for our application to run on our clients hardware and we need to understand the licensing model for that…

Reach out to support@Bubble.is for this. One important note. The way enterprise plans work is that we maintain a dedicated cluster for you (or your clients), but we don’t let enterprise run their own instances on their own servers yet.

1 Like

Hi Emmanuel,
“yet” means are you planning to offer such option in the next years?
Our company would be very interested in the function of “exporting” for a price of course.

Hello,

Unfortunately on-premise isn’t something we can offer at this stage (and maybe ever). Dedicated Plans on the other hand is now up and running with a few customers on these plans.

@emmanuel are there news for this? I’ve got really big costumers which are asking for this…

Happend several times now.
Most of them want it because of internal security…

I wonder if the Dedicated plan allows for your own VPC in AWS? That’s effectively on-prem.

2 Likes

Hi
Any update on on-premises deployment or AWS - AMI based deployment of Bubble. ?
Please let us know.

any news on this?

Hello,

Most of my customers are Oracle ERP, On-Prem, or OCI.

What would be the way to build a “Gateway” such as MS Data Gateway or Boomi Atom for Bubble?

That would add a new level of trust for on-prem integrations, making it easier for the network/security to manage.

That would scale Bubble to another level and I’m pretty much sure several companies would flock to Bubble.

Thanks,

1 Like

Seriously. Most of my consulting customers are large corporations that would never go for something they can’t keep behind their firewalls… If Bubble was security-team-friendly, I alone could get multiple 10s of large companies to use it and modernize their tech departments…