Developer assistance needed - Subscription user flow ,Google plus API integration,reset password option and google sheets integration

Hello there; We are in look out for a developer who can help us improve the subscription user flow (already integrated with stripe). The pages already prevail; the work flow sucks! Further, we will also require to exhibit some data with a passable UX triggered from google sheets with two anchor points i.e. two columns of data. Looking at fixed quotes rather than hourly! Anyone around for a quick fix?

Hi,

I have worked on subscription work flows as well as google sheets integrations. Can you share more details at anil@techflux.co or @anilamesur

Thanks,

Anil

Hi George,
I am an experienced developer, this is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi George,

This sounds right up my league, UI/UX are my expertise, you can visit my site viably.co and would be happy to give referrals. A fixed fee works for me, you can contact me at benito@viably.co or DM me discuss the details.

Cheers,
Benito

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: justin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Justin
+14074139057

Hey Guys, A quick update. We have started this off with #alifarahat. In good faith that all will go well.

2 Likes

Hello sir,

Greeting…
I have 8 years of industrial experience and now i move to bubble since 2 years. I can do this job with very reasonable price. Please add me on Skype we will discuss further my Skype is joomdev1309@gmail.com

Thanks
Amit desai

I think i can help