Developer to build a b2b Saas app

Hi All,

I’m looking to hire a developer to build a reasonably simple b2b SaaS app which assigns / track information records, search capabilities / tags, tracking the info, rating metrics etc with basic dashboards etc. The app has a Manager and staff relationships.

If interested it would be great if you PM me with some examples of b2b apps you have created previously.

Thanks for getting in touch
Mike

2 Likes

Hi michael,
I can help you with this. Please share further more details at vanessa@cisinlabs.com or add me on skype at live:vanessa_12766.

Best Regards,
vanessa

Hello mitchel1 I am willing to help please email me a t samuelxaviermoloney@gmail.com I am willing to be paid 10$ a week

2 Likes

Hi @michael1,

I can assist you with the same. I sent your pm with my contact details.

Regards

Hi Mike,
This sounds like something within my area of expertise and I would be interested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

$10 a week?! Now there’s a deal

3 Likes

When did you want me to start?

Hello @michael1 ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards EzCode Team !

Being a developer myself, I generally refrain from commenting on other freelancers, but $10 a week is ridiculous unless it was 1 hour a week (which is still ridiculous). Do you have any experience building bubble apps or are trying your luck on the forum?

On a side note, @michael1 sent you a PM with my profile and sample apps. Look forward to hearing from you.

I have skills in app creating and I am willing to go at 5$ if you want?