Disappeard filter wokflows?

Since the repsonsive rollout I have been finding some strange bugs in my app. Disappeared items, pages reformatted–mostly stuff that fixes easy, but now I have a sizable amount of work that has to be redone.

I went to make some changes on a page that was using the filter function to update a map. Now all the filter workflows are gone, and I am noticing that “filter” is no longer accessed via “advance”. Has anyone else experienced anything along these lines?

What do you mean by ‘filter worklfows’?

Also, ‘Advanced’ is a type of filter… so I’m not sure what you mean by that either…

Sorry for the delayed reply Adam. I been slammed. I had set up workflows that were utilizing filters with advanced settings. I got confused because I hadn’t noticed the “:advanced” option in the operators and comparisons.

At this point I’m really unsure of what happened. I also got covid, and I was building for a few days and I was not in a good state of mind. I may have deleted stuff.

But I have also experienced some instances where the responsive rollout definitely changed things that I hadn’t touched for months. So, I got confused. Don’t wanna waste your time though. Ultimately I’m almost done rebuilding now, so it doesn’t really matter anyways.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.