Display registered users on Dashboard

Hi, I’m trying to create a home page showing all registered users.
I want to use a profile user’s template I created, and replicate it x times equal to registered users.
The image below is an example of an extendible “card” (I don’t know what to call it) that shows in detail info about users.
I want to put this card in the home page and replicate it for all users registered.

Make this template a reusable element and place it in users repeating group in the home page.

I put my reusable element in a repeating group as you said, but maybe I miss something.
How do I have to set up the group? I have a database table called “user” with all info related to the single user, and a reusable element “the card” (in the previous message) that integrates all user database fields information.
I tried to put the reusable element in a repeating group, but when I launch the index preview shows me 2 cards with the same data (currentlyfor a test I have only 2 users with different data)

Did you set the Data source of Repeating group to Users and Reusable element in Repeating group to “Current cell’s user”?

I set it this way

But I don’t find an option about “Reusable element in Repeating group to “Current cell’s user””

Done! But my reusable component still shows me the same data for all cards

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.