Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Displaying content from a data field separately

Hi guys!

(Fairly new, and wasn’t able to find an answer to my problem that I can understand in the forum)

I’m struggling with separately displaying the content of a data field in a graphically pleasing way.

1. A user creates a listing and picks in a multi dropdown the different types of help he offers:
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-30 um 21.26.03

2. It creates this data point:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-30 um 21.30.27

1. Then on a listing results page, the different users and their corresponding help they offer is listed. I can only manage to have it displayed like this:
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-30 um 21.28.15

But what I would like is for it to look more like this (in separate text bubbles):
Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-30 um 21.28.50

I’ve created a simplified bubble app (publicly editable) that illustrates my problem:

Thanks so much for any help!!

The only way that I know to do this is with this plugin: Smaal Tags + Tabs Plugin | Bubble

1 Like

Thanks for you response! I’ve had a look at the plugin, looks quite comprehensive…

I guess in the first step (doing it without the visualized tags), all I would need is just to display a number of entries from a data points (see picture 3) separately, like in a repeating group.

That would have to be possible with just normal bubble, right?

Hi @leon3 :slight_smile: The “Multiselect Pills” element within the Canvas UI elements plugin can display clickable or disabled tags that are responsive in width:

2 Likes

Yes, that is definitely possible. You can even use a repeating group inside of a repeating group to get a nice way of displaying your data.