Displaying information based on a list selection

Apologies for the pretty rubbish title, couldn’t think of a good way to phrase it!

I’m completely new to Bubble and am trying to create a customer management system for my business, mostly just out of curiousity, and I’ve run in to an early headache.

The very basic start point is shown below:

Image 1

Simple enough.

Add new customer pops up a form to fill in their name, address, phone and email.

View All pops up a repeating group with every customers details shown.

The bit I’m having a problem with is the drop-down menu and displaying that single customer.

The drop down menu simply lists the names of all customers, but I can’t figure out how to display just that customers details. The Display Customer button opens a Reusable Element that has a text field for each detail, but I can’t figure out how to just display the details for the customer chosen in the drop-down menu.

What’s the solution here? I’ve been bashing my head against this for a while and got nothing!

Thanks.

Try passing the “Dropdown’s value” as a custom field value to the reusable element?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.