Displaying multiple predefined word templates inline, in the order they were added

Hello,

I am having trouble figuring out how to add multiple predefined word templates to an input while keeping them in the order they were added.

Example:
I have an input field that gets populated with a description of work that was performed that day. Often times that description contains a lot of the same phrases. I want to be able to use options to retrieve the phrases and enter them inline so I can cut down on a lot of duplicate entry. I am using a multi-drop down to select multiple options but the issue is that it re-arranges the content by alphabetical order not in the order in which it was selected. I don’t believe I can use a repeating group for this as the data needs to be manually edited after these templates are added. Any ideas here?

@b.kenfield

On the input try multidropdown A’s value :sorted (descending “yes”)

That did it. Wow how I missed that… Thank you @cmarchan for your quick reply!

1 Like

Well at least it seemed to. It is still arranging in alphabetical order… I believe I added a couple of other options and they just so happened to display in the correct order which happened to be alphabetical order… Not sure what to do here…

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.