Dispute Resolution on Bubble ...?

Hi Bubblers,

Is there a procedure for dispute resolution on Bubble?

I paid for native app build from one of the native app wrapper builders on Bubble. Unfortunately, there’s an error when the build was submitted to Apple for review. I’ve made many attempts to reach out to the developer, but there’s no response since Monday.

Because of the time-sensitive nature of delivering the app to clients, I’m considering to use another native app wrapper development service on Bubble. I feel that would be unfair since I already paid for the same service.

Any suggestion on what to do?

John A

Hi there, @john.akinyemi… to the best of my knowledge, using products and services from the Bubble ecosystem is essentially a buyer beware kind of thing because there is no way Bubble can police what is now such a ridiculously large system that undoubtedly (and unfortunately) includes some not-so-great folks who are probably just trying to make a quick buck.

The above being said, it can’t hurt to contact Bubble to see if there is anything they can do to help. At the very least, they might be able to reach out to the developer, too, but even if they do, I’m guessing it won’t bear much (if any) fruit.

Anyway, sorry there isn’t a better answer here, and I wish you luck in getting the matter resolved.

Best…
Mike

The case has been resolved by the developer. Thank you @mikeloc for your response.

Cheers!
John A

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.