Do you know if there is another We Love NoCode in the world?

Do you know of any other companies that do something similar to We Love NoCode? I’m not referring to freelancer platform models, but companies that manage the relationship between clients and professionals.

1 Like

Bootstrapped has offered me such an experience

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment. Could you please provide the URL for Bootstrapped?

That’s bootstrapped.app

1 Like

When searching for ‘bootstrapped’ on Google, it does not appear in the results here in Brazil. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Haha…maybe the SEO needs some work

1 Like

The site bootstrapped.app is built with Bubble and (html lang=“en”). SEO didn’t work well for Brazil. haha…

1 Like

Thanks @incomdies for mentioning bootstrapped.app. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @jayson for coming here to comment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @leonardobrasil,

Nice to meet you. :blush:

At Bootstrapped, we offer not only the equal opportunities for developers and clients in providing the best platform for a seamless project management but we are also giving more value of friendships :handshake: and great communication :heart_hands: between them for a better project experience.

1 Like

Apologies for the inconvenience! We’re currently working in boosting our SEO for a better searchability experience. Thank you so much for your understanding. :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re welcome @leonardobrasil. :blush:

1 Like

Hi @jayson ,

Nice to meet you too. :blush:

Thank you for your message. I appreciate the context and values you’ve shared about Bootstrapped. It’s wonderful to hear that the platform prioritizes not only providing equal opportunities for developers and clients but also fostering friendships and great communication for an enhanced project experience. :handshake:

1 Like

No problem at all! I appreciate the effort you’re putting into improving SEO. I wasn’t able to find bootstrapped.app in the Google search results here in Brazil. I believe enhancing the site’s indexation could significantly impact its visibility and reach more users in Brazil. Thank you for addressing this!

1 Like

You’re absolutely right @leonardobrasil. Thanks for that. :pray:

1 Like

Hi @leonardobrasil I dmd you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @daisy.embate,

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll check my messages now.