Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Document Automation App in Bubble?

Hi,
I’m looking to create a document automation app, in which a user can create / upload a Microsoft Word template, use an online app to fill in the required details of that template, and then generate a PDF of the completed document.

This would typically be used by legal firms, who don’t want to spend time copying and pasting or find/replace on word, when drafting documents for multiple clients. Current solutions in the market have word add-ins to create the template, in addition to an online app to do the automation (fill in the docs and generate completed doc pdfs). Was wondering if this can be done on Bubble?

1 Like

Hello @jason.iyeke

Seems that you should be able to pull it off with this interesting new plugin by @elian !

1 Like

Hi @jason.iyeke, the docxToPDF plugin, which I have developed with my team, lets the users create Word templates, and then use Bubble to fill them out with dynamic data (text, images, repeating groups) and print the merged document to pdf.
If you are working with law firms, they could use a google drive folder where they can store & update collaboratively their docx templates online, and you can use the google drive link as a template for the docxToPDF plugin. This way the plugin always uses the latest version of the template.
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to book a demo : Calendly - docxToPDF.

1 Like

Thanks @cmarchan / @elian will check it out

1 Like

@elian Booked a demo! :+1:t2: Looking forward to it! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @cmarchan ! And thanks for mentionning my plugin in this thread!

1 Like