Drag and Drop how to show data?

Hello,

Im not sure what to do. I would like to display all applicants of each gig in drag and drop.

My question is how can I pull out the data from parent group’s gig to he drop and drag group? I want to show all the applicants per gig in this group

I’m really not sure if I explained it well. this is giving me headache for days. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Hey @solis.janicamonica :wave:

Thanks for the post and sorry for the trouble with this! If I understand correctly, you only want to show the gigs that are somehow associated with the parent group. Is that correct? If so, you would use it as a constraint in your search for applicants. It’s possible to reference a group’s data. So, you would do a search for applicants where gig = parent group’s gig. Or, depending on how your page is structured, it might be something like gig = current cell’s gig.

Give it a try and don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at Support@Bubble.io with any questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.