Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Drag & Drop HTML Email Builder Plugin

Thanks again @chris.williamson1996 ! Everything we went over today is truly appreciated. :pray:

1 Like

@chris.williamson1996 , how do you integrate the html created in the builder with Postmark templates?

I tried using an example from your demo and it came back with an error for me.
But in fairness, I have no idea what I’m at and basically blindly fumbling my way about Postmark.

Nevermind, I figured it out. I just needed to paste the html into the html body of the Postmark plugin.

1 Like

Hi @chris.williamson1996 - I love this plugin!

Is there any chance that I could make a small request please.

I’ve created a database to allow users to create their own merge tags but unfortunately on the “initialize builder” action I am unable to add this dynamically, it has to be copied and pasted in manually.

Allowing this to be dynamically populated would be a game changer for me.

I am already generating the Json in the correct formal so it really is just the ability to add dynamic values into the tags input area that I need if that would be at all possible please.

Many thanks

Sure I will make this dynamic in the next update. Thanks for the request :raised_hands:

UPDATE: the plug-in now isn’t just a builder but also supports SENDING HTML and plain text emails via sendgrid/postmark

2 Likes

@shaun The plugin has been updated to allow dynamic tags.

2 Likes

@chris.williamson1996 you absolute superstar! Thank you very much… really appreciated :slight_smile: :grinning: :clap:

1 Like