[UPDATED] Ultimate Email Plugin - Drag & Drop Email Builder, Bulk Sending, Merge Tags, Multi-lingual, Easier content, AI writing, and more!

Thanks again @chris.williamson1996 ! Everything we went over today is truly appreciated. :pray:

1 Like

@chris.williamson1996 , how do you integrate the html created in the builder with Postmark templates?

I tried using an example from your demo and it came back with an error for me.
But in fairness, I have no idea what I’m at and basically blindly fumbling my way about Postmark.

Nevermind, I figured it out. I just needed to paste the html into the html body of the Postmark plugin.

1 Like

Hi @chris.williamson1996 - I love this plugin!

Is there any chance that I could make a small request please.

I’ve created a database to allow users to create their own merge tags but unfortunately on the “initialize builder” action I am unable to add this dynamically, it has to be copied and pasted in manually.

Allowing this to be dynamically populated would be a game changer for me.

I am already generating the Json in the correct formal so it really is just the ability to add dynamic values into the tags input area that I need if that would be at all possible please.

Many thanks

Sure I will make this dynamic in the next update. Thanks for the request :raised_hands:

UPDATE: the plug-in now isn’t just a builder but also supports SENDING HTML and plain text emails via sendgrid/postmark

2 Likes

@shaun The plugin has been updated to allow dynamic tags.

2 Likes

@chris.williamson1996 you absolute superstar! Thank you very much… really appreciated :slight_smile: :grinning: :clap:

1 Like

do you mind sharing a high level explanation of how you did this? for some reason my tags section of the initialize action is only allowing hardcoded text/json rather than the Insert Dynamic Values option.

maybe i am misreading what you were trying to accomplish but figured it was worth a try here.

thanks in advance.

**COUGH COUGH :wink:

1 Like

oh wow… only just seen this! I’ll try to knock up a quick video tonight but failing that just drop me a little nudge if I don’t this over in the next day or so.

This is amazing, just what I need thanks so much for building!

Just quickly, has anyone been able to create a drop down where you can insert different merge tags like first name, company name etc rather then rather then needing to write it up after the intalize work flow creates the tags?

I’m sure I’m missing something!

saw this cos you liked a random post and i was like, i wonder what he posted recently.

i realize this is not recent but this solves a big problem of mine, thanks for this!

@chris.williamson1996

I’m attempting to add looping logic to unlayer so that I can loop through a list of products and display the same blocks for each product in the email. It looks like I need to add the code in the custom code initialization however when I add it there the editor throws an error. If you are able to add an example of how to do this on the html preview app that’d be greatly appreciated.

Hi Chris,

I am having problems with the plugin while using Postmark send email using the API.

Apparently, sending the html via the postmark api(not the plugin’s action) is not working for me. We need this functionality to work because we are tracking the stats of the email sent via the tag.

Is there any way you could help in this regard? Adding an option to set a tag ID or tag name in the plugins own send postmark email action or whatever you feel would work.

The plugins action is working but as far as our requirement is concerned we need to use our own Send email via API.

Also the merge tags is not working in version-test of the demo app you have provided, and same is the case with our app. Its working fine in the live version of your demo app. Any particular reason for that? Do we need an upgraded Unlayer account for this to work? Or should the app be live for this to work?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Hey @vomspace

Send me a DM and I can help with anything plug-in related.

Is this plugin still supported? Having issues with height not displaying correctly once builder is initialized. @chris.williamson1996

Yes, still supported and managed, are you setting min/max heights?

I’ve just tested and working fine on my side. Send me a DM with more info & screenshots if you continue to have issues.

@david49

Hi,

Does this plugin allow me to create custom content that is dynamically updated by user data?

For example, I would like to create the functionality where a user’s ‘new products’ are found from their Woocommerce store (via API request) and then when they open the email editor they can simply click a custom tool ‘Add latest product’ and it adds the content with the product info automatically to the template?

Thanks,

Yes, this is possible with custom initialization, not standard. It’s quite an advanced setup though. Send me a DM and we can discuss more.

Hi @chris.williamson1996 , I am having a problem while saving HTML and JSON to the database. Even after exporting and saving files to the database, the editor sends empty data to my database. like the first time it saves the HTML and JSON, but the next minute when I save again it saves empty values. My users are losing the pages they have built and published live.

Please help me with a solution here.