This should be fairly straightforward but I cannot get it to work. When I am signing up a user, I am asking them for an Invitation Code. This code should then check a table called Subscription and locate the Subscription that uses that invitation code. But I am unsuccessful. I have attached 2 screenshots which I hope clarify what I am trying to do. Basically, I am trying to assign the subscription name from the Subscription Table.
I did a search on the Subscription table looking for the invitation code.
Invitation Code =Input Invitation Code’s value
I thought that would be sufficient, but I was getting an error (code in red), so I added the value “:first element” and it accepted it, but no value was returned in my Subscription Name field.
I hope I explained that clearly. Thank you for your help. Charlie