Dynamic Data for Page HTML Header

Hello !

In my options in page SEO and HTML Header, I just have Current User, Do a search for…, App text and get data from URL. Is it normal ? Because it would be interesting to have Current page too, so as to put dynamic informations in SEO tags ?

Is it a bug ? Did I mess something?

Thank you !

You need to set the Page to some data type. Once you do that, you get the options for Current Page’s . . . for the SEO tags.

2 Likes

Excellent @paritosh.mehta19 ! It is the answer to the problem ! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

The problem is just that I am loosing my “short URL” advantage because I don’t want to have the lengthy URL of Bubble, so I create a 8 letter ID and do a search when the page load for this ID in URL…

I think it is not compatible, but maybe a solution exist to have a friendly URL and this dynamics fields ?

Thanks

We just added this.

5 Likes

Yes, I am aware of that. It won’t work if you create an id of your own and do a search on page load. There were a number of discussions previously on the forum trying to do the same. Not sure if anyone actually managed to get it working.

To be honest, I didn’t really care much about the URL and have managed to still find decent rankings for a good number of keywords. Plus without doing any additional processing on page load, it improves page speed, indirectly improving SEO rankings too.

Hi there. I’m currently building a SPA that uses URL routing to pull in data of various types. I’m binding the pages current thing to a custom state on the page and had planned to pull in SEO metadata based on this state. In your experience, is this the best approach? Thank you!