Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Dynamic Visual Tags

Hi @AliFarahat @theupstarters, @nathanielsmithies

I am finding the visual tags plugin really helpful, thanks. I am running into some limitations though and would like to know if it is possible to:

1. Append a font awesome icon in the text field, in the same way Bubble allows in a regular text element; and

2. Accept all fields for Option Sets. At the moment if I am using an option set as the data source, I can only access the “Display” attribute.

Asking on the forums as I have not found a service link for this plugin. Appreciate if you could let me know if the above is already possible, or if it is something you might implement.

Thanks
Rob.

2 Likes

Hello @robhblake

Thanks for the feedback. We are planning an upgrade soon for this plugin and appreciate your feedback. We will endeavour to release it out soon but we unfortunately don’t have a set timeline for the updates

Thanks for the update @AliFarahat. Looking forward to V2 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @AliFarahat

Have run into an issue I’m hoping you can help with.

I have two tabs, both of which have the Dynamic Visual Tags element listing the same data.

The first tab is just a summary (in a repeating group), while the second tab allows for adding/removing tags (not in a repeating group).

I noticed when a tag is added/removed from the database, it causes the tag list on the first tab to not display anything (the element height is completely collapsed).

However, when I resize the window (or change orientation on a phone) the tags reappear. Tested on Chrome (desktop and mobile) and Firefox.

Is there a way I can force the Tags element to redraw in the DOM? Appreciate if there is any fix to this.

Thanks
Rob

Hello @AliFarahat

I’m having the same problem as @robhblake - if I change the data in the Dynamic Visual Tag, it disappears. Any updates, please?

Thx
DC