Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Earn crypto by helping No-code devs get unstuck

Hey Bubblers,
Matteo here founder of Superbuild.io

As a community manager of 390+ Superbuild members, I’m struggling to:
:man_teacher: Support everyone in the community who have problems with Bubble or other no-code tools;
:exploding_head: Get professional help (ASAP) when I’m stuck with my no-code projects;

The point is that:
:white_check_mark: I’m willing to pay if someone from the community makes me save 2/3 hours of a headache.
:white_check_mark: I’ll be happy to earn money if I professionally help someone stuck on their project.

:seedling: So I started this Discord server where we can help/find professional support directly within the community. No need to find and hire Fiverr/Upwork freelancers any more, just kind and warm help from the community members you already trust.

:dollar: To speed up the money transactions aspect I’m using a bot that lets us send tips in crypto (BTC, ETH, etc). Happy to get feedback on how to handle this aspect in a better way.

If you want to join the professional no-code devs server click here https://discord.gg/Bzycews8

PS This is an experiment, and I hope you like the concept - come ONLY with kindness and openness to try new things.

Matteo

2 Likes