Easiest way to find locations with Maps API?

Hey guys,
I’m trying to do 2 things here and hopefully there is a simple solution to both.

1. I’d like to have multiple dropdowns, each one has a different search based on the previous one (Country / state / city etc)
  2. A map where a user can drop a pin and save that address.

Thank you

Anyone know how to achieve this?

Anyone?

1. I’d like to have multiple dropdowns, each one has a different search based on the previous one (Country / state / city etc)

I just figured out how to do exactly this. Make sure you set the default value of a dropdown to the value of a previous dropdown.

Can you walk me through your setup please?

I have a form where I want to manually enter am address. There are 3 separate dropdowns. Suburb, City, Country. When a customer selects a Suburb, the City and Country dropdowns will automatically populate as they are interlinked. Is that what you are trying to achieve?

Yes that is exactly what i need please

I think a poster has explained it best here Dependent Dropdown Choices

Ok, but how do you combine a google search with a dropdown to get the information to begin with? I’d like a search for a state/city in the first dropdown which would dictate the result of the next one

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.